This is the link and instruction on how to get MPLS IOS code for a Cisco
2500 series.  This IOS code is not to be used in a production network
because it was only developed for Cisco TAC employees to run MPLS on 2500 in
their labs.

ftp.datazip.com

Username:  first
Password:  anyfile

Click on the upload directory
Click on the MPLS Software
Download the file called MPLS2500IOS.zip

Once you have downloaded the file, you can go here for instructions and a
screen capture on loading it:

http://home.attbi.com/~blaga/mpls.pdf

Thanks,

Mario Puras
SoluNet Technical Support
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Direct: (321) 309-1410
888.449.5766 (USA) / 888.SOLUNET (Canada)