From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Mr piyush shah
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 11:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: problems while acessing Ciscoworks 2000 [7:60285]

Hi all
I have windows2000 suite of NMS.I have installed CD1
with version 4 .Now that I can acess the same locally
,while When I am trying to acess ciscoview through web
using port 1741 on other pC,I am getting the error
Please grant the permission to acess Ciscoview.I
wonder whether where should I grant the
permisiion.Request all to help me.
Piyush

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com