Hi all,

Bought all my own equipment for a CCNP/CCIE rack and I wan't to get others
imput on the actual topology of the rack. What has motivated your rack
topology? Does you rack Mimic the CCIE 1 Day lab Rack setup? What would you
change or add?

The only thing I am missing is the 3550. Which model is the preferred model
for the rack? I have read a link from Cisco recently of a unit that has
power capabilities it can supply to IP phones. Any reason why I cannot use
this unit?

Thanks,

Jerry Roy
jroyATaxcelerant.com