If you have a fractional T1 and have the channels misconfigured, your
configured for 8 and the provider has provisioned only 2, (128) it will
not work.  If frame relay and your provider allows it, enable the
default LMI type and you will see the bandwidth in the show frame pvc
command compliants of your LMI full status update.

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill