I wonder if he really meant to ask about clocking? The language sounds like
he may have meant one or the other of these:

1) Bandwidth (capacity), in which case he could ask the provider (again!?)
and, if it's Frame Relay, maybe see the bandwidth by using the "show frame
pvc" command.

2) Throughput, in which case it must be measured with tools like TCP  Test
(TCPT) and others.

Priscilla