sorry

we got a bit of topic...

all the access permissions are setup in ...

Server configuration , setup ,secuiry,modify/Delete Users

but even with the VERY basic permissions of helpdesk you should still be
able to ruin ciscoview...

i believe there is a permissions issue on the disk you have installed
ciscoworks

answer

make sure your file permission`s is
read/write for both group and world on the /opt/CSCOpx directory  (also
check permissions on Win2k)

also make sure (unix) that the owner of the direcotry is csuser/causers

again i don`t know which OS  tyour on....but there are no default user
permissions on the web server(unix)..

HTH

steve