Try to add atm in front of that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Chipps [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 3:23 PM
To: 'Newell Ryan D SrA 18 CS/SCBT'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco 3640 Router ATM PVC Problem [7:61077]

I am using a sample configuration from cisco that looks like this

First command config t
Second command ip routing
Third command interface atm 1/0
Fourth command no shutdown
Fifth command ip address 10.0.2.1 255.255.255.0
Sixth command pvc 1 32
Seventh command protocol ip 10.0.2.2 broadcast

The sixth command is where it fails. It does not recognize the pvc.