Hi everybody,

Today I have encountered a strabge problem. I have a 3660 router with
NM-16AM modules. Nothing has been changed. Suddenly we got complains from
users tht they cannot connect. I have checked the AAA server. But there is
nothing wrong. Here is my debug log:
Call Handle failed for Modem 5/2
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async163, changed state to up
TPLUS: Queuing AAA Authentication request 634 for processing
TPLUS: processing authentication start request id 634
TPLUS: Authentication start packet created for 634(testuser)
TPLUS: Using server XY.XY.XY.250
TPLUS(0000027A): connected to server XY.XY.XY.250
TPLUS: response received for AAA request 634
TPLUS: Received authen response status FAIL (3)
%LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Async163, changed state to reset
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async163, changed state to down

Call Handle failed for Modem 5/2
%LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface Async163, changed state to up
TPLUS: Queuing AAA Authentication request 637 for processing
TPLUS: processing authentication start request id 637
TPLUS: Authentication start packet created for 637(testuser)
TPLUS: Using server XY.XY.XY.250
TPLUS(0000027D): connected to server XY.XY.XY.250
TPLUS: response received for AAA request 637
TPLUS: Received authen response status FAIL (3)
%LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Async163, changed state to reset

Any comments?

I couldn't find what the FAIL(13) error code means. And also I don't know
what causes "Call Handle failed for Modem 5/2". I get this for a lot of my
modems on my console.Thanks in advance,
Hamid