Hi All,

I am facing a strange problem at a customer site over here. We have to
access a FTP server(Win2k machine acting as FTP server). This server is
siting on valid IP. We are using private IP range at our end. Now the issue
is that when we try to get data from this server, we are able to login into
the server and go to the required directory, but the moment we try to do ls
or try to pick or put data from there, the connection is broken. Now the
same server can be reached through other networks, i.e. on direct internet
or other client side machines. So the server is working fine, the
permissions to the ID are fine, I am able to do extended trace-route to
server in question from my gateway router and we have ruled out any blockage
on our network by giving any-any statements on our firewalls. I am not able
to get much out of this problem. May be some one from you has better
knowladge about this. Any help would be appreciated,

TIA (Thanks in Advance)

Vikram
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from Indiatimes at  http://email.indiatimes.com
Buy the best in Movies at http://www.videos.indiatimes.com
Now bid just 7 Days in Advance and get Huge Discounts on Indian Airlines
Flights. So log on to  http://indianairlines.indiatimes.com and Bid Now !