>From what i can find, you will need to configure the interface as an NNI,
and then you frame-relay switch between 2 pvc you have on the router.
the problem is that subinterfaces are not supported by an NNI interface.
it can only be implemented on the main interface
so  u will need 2 serial interfaces for your 2 pvc that you will configure
independently

Frame-relay switching

int se 0
encapsulation frame-relay
frame-relay intf-type nni
frame-relay interface-dlci 101
frame-relay route 101 interface serial 2 201

int se 1
encapsulation frame-relay
ip address x.x.x.x
frame-relay lmi-type ansi
frame-relay interface-dlci 301

int se 2
encapsulation frame-relay ietf
frame-relay  interface-dlci 201
frame-relay lmi-type ansi
frame-relay intf-type nni
frame-relay route 201 interface serial 0 101

I should tell u that i have not tried this, i don't really have the time,
but it might just work,
you can achive the same thing, but differently with the need to do frame
switching by using simple a policy based routing, which are quit easy to
configure.

hope the above helps
regards

""Julian P""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]