actually come to think about it, u don't have the conditions for NNI
switching, u can't even do Hybrid switching, if the PVC through witch u wana
switch is DTE, i see only the option of frame switching over an ip tunnel,
but then again u have to have an ip segment available:
as far as configuration goes it will be easy, check it out:
u might be able to do this

int se 0
ip address x.x.x.x
encapsulation frame-relay
frame-relay route 101 interface tunnel 1 201

int tunnel1
ip address x.x.x.x
tunnel source x.x.x.x
tunnel destination x.x.x.x

the tunnel must be configured at the other end
not all versions support switching to a tunnel, u will need to look it up
oh yeah here is a link that some info about the switching ways that cisco
supports:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1818/products_configuratio
n_guide_chapter09186a00800878c7.html

hope the above helps
regards

""Juntao""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]