actually, what i meant to say, is the coworkers and i when we had projects
that output design comes out to be either P2M or P2P on subints, we usally
choose the latter.
if a corp already has P2M, then i would think that whoever designed the net
had enough good reasons that out weighted the benefits of P2P with subints.
u know sub ints came as another resolution to the issues of P2M.

""Simmi Singla""  a icrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]