able to help with.

John

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
1/28/03 9:37:22 AM >>>
The router is a 3640.

I'm using the following image: c3640-ik9o3s-mz.122-11T

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neiberger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 10:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ACL memory space [7:62028]

What router and image is this happening on?

John

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
1/28/03 8:47:57 AM >>>
Is there a way to devote separate memory space for ACLs?

I just opened a TAC case; but I'm still having problems with my lists
getting dropped, I've even went so far as to delete all the entries
and
reenter only a couple.

Scenario:  I shell into the router, add one additional host to
access-list
1.  As soon as I hit enter, all the acls from list one dissappear.
It's
gotten to the point where the ACL allowing access to the router
dissappeared.  This is driving me crazy....  I'm thinking it's a bad
image.?.?.?