Heck, we have one that's over 120 lines long!  :-)  It's a tad complex.

John

>>> "MADMAN"  1/28/03 2:25:20 PM >>>
If this is the same thread I thought Mike wrote back to me that is
was something like 64 lines, that's nothing.  If you open a case with
Cisco they will probably tell you to upgrade.  I'll save you the
trouble, try upgrading, 12.2.13T is available :)

   Dave

--
David Madland
CCIE# 2016

"You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer." --Winston
Churchill