Thanks Scott !  I got modem to work, and can get to router prompt, but it's
doing the funny thing. It types twice eventhough I type it once.  For
example, if i type telnet command, it will type "ttlleenneett"", it's really
frustrating, it's a new 33.6 modem, but don't know why it is doing that.
Regards, Teza--- On Tue 02/04, Scott Terminiello <
[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:From: Scott Terminiello [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]]To: [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 22:08:30 -0500Subject: RE: Modem
Config [7:62479]Make sure the dip switch settings are as follows:1 UP Data
terminal ready normal2 UP Verbal result codes3 Down Display result codes4 UP
Echo offline commands5 UP Auto Answer first ring6 UP Carrier detect normal7
UP Load NVRAM defaults8 Down Smart ModeYou need to reverse telnet into the
modem to configure. When you reversetelnet enter the command string. Here is
a good link.http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/471/mod-aux-exec.htmlGood
luck,Scott TerminielloPresidentScott Enterprises5 Whitney DriveMarlboro, NJ
07746-1241Office: (732)972-2698Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Message-----From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf OfAzhar
TezaSent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:08 PMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
Modem Config [7:62479]I am trying to setup a modem dialup for Cisco AUX or
Console port. Themodem connects fine, but then hangsand never goes to to the
router prompt. Is there any special configs for setting up 33.6 usroobotics
modem. Here iswhat I am doing: GLOBAL MODE:modemcap
entryusrobotics:MSC=&F1&D3S0=1 LINE MODE:line aux 0 modem
InOut modemautoconfigure type usrobotics transport input all speed 38400
flowcontrolhardware line con 0 modem InOut modem autoconfigure type
usroboticstransport input all speed 38400 flowcontrol hardware PIN 1, 3 AND
8 DOWN ANDTHE REST OF THEM UP. Any idea? Thanks,
http://www.excite.comThe most personalized portal on the Web!Message Posted
at:http://www.groupstudy.com/form/read.php?f=7&i=62479&t=62479--------------------------------------------------FAQ,
misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com