From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jason Dimagiba
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: TCP connection drops after 11 minutes [7:62855]

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I last posted a message on this
board >

My question is:

I currently experience a session timeout after 11 minutes running a
query on  IE5.  I was thinking it may be the MTU size being set
incorrectly on the router.  I may be wrong but has anyone ever came
across this in their network?  What are the things to check for?  Any
suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

jd