Well am again confused, because the thing which was in my mind that
access-group  acl_in in interface inside means that the access-list binds to
the inside interface for the outbound traffic not the inbound traffic!

I agree that the command access-group acl_out in interface outside mean that
the access-list bind to the outside interface for the inbound traffic, and
this is so clear because every thing from outside of the pix to the inside
is denied.

The confusion right now in the real meaning of the
acess-group in interface inside

Am I making any sense?

If both commands acess-group in interface inside and access-group in
interface outside meant for the inbound traffic then why Cisco experts
designed the two commands for the same result !

Ismail Al-Shelh
Abdulla Fouad Company
Network Engineer
CD-Dammam