Hi,

the bandwidth command is for information only. It does not
change the interface. It is used by routing protocols like EIGRP
to evaluate the metric and to compare different links. For
serial links the default is 1544 kbps (=T1 line) and on other
interfaces the default is the link speed (e.g. 100000 kbps for
FastEthernet).

Jens Neelsen

--- Projet AIM  wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am working on a cisco 3620 router and I am trying to limit
> bandwidth on
> the FastEthernet interface with the Bandwidth command but I
> still have a
> superior rate than the one I choose can anyone please help me
> ( I have the IOS version 12.2)
>
> sincerly
> PIPPOO

> Gagnez 1 appareil photo num. en envoyant KDO par SMS au 61321
> (prix dun
> SMS+ 0.35) http://www.msn.fr/jeux/kdo/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]