From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 7:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: ISS Real Secure Vs Cisco IDS [7:63461]

Hi Sean,

I currently use Cisco IDSM (IDS module for the Cat6500), Nokia IDS, and
Snort on the server themselves.  You can never be paranoid enough about
these sort of things.  Each vendor has different exploits etc, so by
implementing a multi vendor path to your critical servers, you protect
yourself from any signle vendor specific exploit!