Scott Roberts wrote:

> good point, I'm new to the forum and wasn't quite sure of what
> approaches to
> answers people expected. I do like his approach to answering
> it, because if
> you look at the link, the answer is in there (with the use of
> some deductive
> logic).
>
> the only thing that worries me though, is that if people never
> get a
> straight answer, will they then stop asking questions?

Welcome to Group Study. Nobody ever gets a straight answer here! ;-) And
usually they shouldn't. With the exception of the ones and zeros that go
across the wire (or air), most other things in this industry are simply not
black-and-white. Just wait till the next time someone asks what a L3 switch
is or what layer ARP runs at! :-)

Priscilla