CiscoPress book for CCNP routing is very specific on changing hello setting
and having dead/interval setting changing automatically.  I would have given
the answer and said where I found it. What some people are suggesting is
that when anybody posts a question the answer should be, "buy my book". If
people do not to want help other people out, or at least point them in the
right direction, then what is the point of groupstudy? Just like any other
sire, this one is also not perfect.  I guess I just have to learn whose