I am kinda new to VLANs and need some advice.
I have a router which I have broken an interface into FastEthernet
subinterfaces. Each subinterface defines the VLAN. This has worked very
well. But I am wondering if it is possible to make this port a trunk port
and have other non-tagged traffic arrive on this port as well.
Basically, I want to have tagged traffic and untagged traffic go to the same
Ethernet port, route the untagged traffic and tag the VLAN traffic. I am not
sure if I can have both types of frames on the same port
I have posted my router's config below:
I need to know how to allow other untagged traffic to be recieved on this
port.

thanks,
jim
interface FastEthernet0/1
 description TRUNK_PORT
 no ip address
 no ip directed-broadcast
 no ip mroute-cache
 load-interval 30
 duplex full
!
interface FastEthernet0/1.25
 description VLAN
 encapsulation dot1Q 25
 ip address 192.168.64.101 255.255.255.252
 no ip directed-broadcast
!
interface FastEthernet0/1.26
 description VLAN 26
 encapsulation dot1Q 26
 ip address 192.168.64.97 255.255.255.252
 no ip directed-broadcast