"what? you don't have all your passwords printed out in large type on a
sheet
of paper taped to the equipment rack? what kind of operation you running
there?   :->"

damn I really did LOL at this!

sorry oscar I think you're screwed without some form of password, the snmp
idea is good, but the question is do you have it setup for snmp?

scott

""The Long and Winding Road""  wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]