next question is, who or why did they let the last admin near the
servers/routers after he was fired?

President Bigshot: "sorry bob, I'm going to have to let you go"
Bob: "no problem, I'll just go get my things"
----next day----
President Bigshot: "bob? you're still here? I thought I fired you
yesterday?"
Bob: "oh yes you did, I just had a few loose ends to tie up, all done now,
bye!"

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]