Hooray! We actually solved a problem on GroupStudy. ;-) And someone let us
know. It's frustrating when someone asks for help and then never lets us
know the resolution. This is supposed to be a GroupStudy, in other words a
group learning experience, not a GroupFEEDmeTheAnswerSoIcanDoLessWork.
(Sorry, a little cynical due to mean comments on another thread.)

Thanks for letting us know the resolution.

Priscilla