Since the spoke routers are NBMA, multicast hello's will not locate the
neighbor. The ospf router neighbor command must be used to manually identify
the neighbor so routing updates can be exchanged.  I'm not sure why you
would want to implement in this way, but it will work.

Regards

""The Long and Winding Road""  wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ran into something in Parkhurst's OSPF book while studying tonight.
Looking