Yes I know it's not a bright idea ;->

I'm working on a practice lab which appears to me to be poorly written. Some
of the solutions are out of left field, but I suppose that's to be expected
of CCIE practice labs.

Question - redistribution of BGP into OSPF? Problematic? Impossible on a
Cisco router?

I checked TAC and found the docs on OSPF into BGP writings. But nothing the
other way around.

I am unable to successfully redistribute BGP into OSPF, although it works
just fine if I redistribute BGP into EIGRP, for example. The command takes.
All the proper switches are there. But no route in OSPF or in the OSPF
database.

Incidentally, the "book" solution to this lab is to manually place the
particular interface into the OSPF process with a network statement, in
addition to placing it manually into the BGP process with a network / mask
statement.

What am I missing that I can't seem to find on TAC?

Thanks.

--
TANSTAAFL
"there ain't no such thing as a free lunch"