I agree. I may not be the most technical person but i am good at selling so
i have no problems getting gigs to go to. what i find is not all tech guys
are good at sales and thats a shame. If you wanted to really be great you
need to do sales. Telemarketing is where you learn the tricks of the trade.

--
Regards,

Steve K

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]