On 02/05/2021 01:27, Benny Pedersen wrote:
[SNIP]

again consider torrent protocol in freshclamd, with scales much more then cloudflare ever can

Hahaha.

No way will anyone with the proverbial brains that god gave bastard geese in Ireland open up their firewalls to use bit torrent in relation to security software.

And it is just the sort of mistake that would encourage what hasn't yet been done: scripting up a way to pass malicious content masquerading as valid file pieces.

You appear to be doing something - I can't tell what - that is triggering the slap on the wrist of cooldown, work out what you are doing that is wrong.

Freshclam works for everybody who follows the rules, work out what you are doing that violates those rules, and stop doing it.

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)