On 2021-05-01 23:04, Joel Esler (jesler) wrote:
We’re not considering BitTorrent.

As Gary said, you’re obviously violating the rate limits.

If you’re not using 103.2, you should upgrade to that.

If you want to give me your public IP, I can look at the logs and tell
you what you’re doing wrong.

stop

i just did not have freshclamd running, how can this violate anyting ?

to reproduce problem

stop freshclamd in 7 days,

after 7 days daily updates missing files

freshclamd try then tu get the daily.cvd, after that freshclamd on get cool down

fix this problem

what ever the problem is