Hi!

A test deploy of development release 09/08 was unfortunately no success at all.

In fact the Exim/Exiscan (4.22) cannot connect to the clamd-socket any
longer (the connect() blocks).

So we had to shut down virus prevention, since the old releases are proven
to be instable, too, and we cannot play safely with the realworld
connections :-/

Is this a well known (new) issue for the *frontend* or is the scanning
*engine* itself broken? If it is a frontend issue, we might be encouraged to
hack a new (unthreaded) stable frontend for the engine.

Thank You in advance for feedback!

- Marian