Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> * Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [20030909 19:07]: wrote:
>> >
>> > Erm... Thanks Tomasz, but as far as we could see before shutting up the
>> > scanner, there was no core. I just searched and found none, too.
>>
>> Please recompile clamav with --enable-debug
>
> Tomasz,
>
> Are you recommending that we run the CVS version in production? That is
> the only sure way I see of stress-testing it ;)))

You could use your imagination and toss any viruses found on the production server
(or all incoming emails, for that matter) through to a test box running ClamAV from
CVS. Might put a bit more load on the production server, but it shouldn't break
it's back, unless it's already struggling.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,