At 08:07 AM 13/01/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: >ERROR: Error while reading md5 sum of database from clamav.elektrapro.com >ERROR: Can't get viruses2.md5 sum from clamav.elektrapro.com > >Someone knows what's happened?

I got the same log entry around midnight local time (GMT+11 with Daylight Savings Time :) - when I ran it manually this morning, it worked fine.

As per the string of emails on a similar subject earlier in the list, it would appear that there was some delay with mirror updates and such (eg: MD5 file gets updated then the DB gets updated) that is now becoming visible/obvious due to the larger DB's taking longer to update (perhaps).

Each morning when I review my machine's log entries (sent via email :) I manually try a "freshclam" if I see any update ERRORs. I only get worried about it if I can't get an update to work after trying for an entire day...

Cheers,

Grant

--------------------- c2o Systems Administration and Technical Team Community Communications Online (c2o) www.c2o.org

---