Heya,

At 01:27 PM 13/01/04, you wrote:
>> I don't see any reason to re-invent the wheel.  If there are no legal
>> or
>> technical problems with linking to another commercial site, I think it
>> makes more sense to just add an URL to our list, as opposed to
>> generating
>> fresh content for thousands of entries.

Agreed regarding "no legal problems" - wasn't sure how the "Big Guys" would like it to find us linking our entries to their descriptions :)

If we can get away with it, just have the ability to enter links to one or more of the other DB's that describe what the virus does. Definitely save effort if we're able :)

Cheers,

Grant

--------------------- c2o Systems Administration and Technical Team Community Communications Online (c2o) www.c2o.org

---