On Tuesday 17 February 2004 1:11 pm, isp-lists [at] beachcomp.com wrote:

> I ran across the same issue this morning.
> Fresh install of Clam from last night.

Can anyone suggest why a genuine network driver for Windows ME should contain
the text string "Fun" "Loving" "Criminals" (without the quotes - this should
be enough obfuscation to get this posted to the list)?

Seems like a highly strange thing to find inside a legitimate piece of code,
to me.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.
You'll feel much better about things once you do.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.