Sounds good....

-----Original Message-----
From: Antony Stone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 10:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Wednesday 14 April 2004 3:01 pm, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> May I propose a separate mailing list for milter users? There seems to

> be alot of discussions about milter (now I even know it's some form of

> sendmail plugin) that warrants this. Some of us use Exiscan and we
> find milter quite a 'strange' idea ;-)) The list could be named
> clamav-milter-users. I believe the usage of ClamAv has grown to an
> extent that this now warranted.
>
> Any seconders????

Yes, I second this proposal - it should also help to add a clue to some
of the
posting we get, where people say "my ClamAV isn't catching viruses in my

email", and they don't tell us how they've connected the two systems
together.   At least with a milter list we can assume that part in any
posting.

I'm all for segregating off items which are likely to be of interest to
only a
sub-group of the subscribers to the main ClamAV list, too.

Regards,

Antony.

--
The first fifty percent of an engineering project takes ninety percent
of the

                                                     Please reply to the
list;
                                                           please don't