Hi Fajar,
Thanks for you answer. It's the most usefull i got 'till today.
I will take a look at the tools you suguested...
The leak is from clamd...i checked 'top' and saw how it swallows all avialble memory until it is killed by kernel.
It is indeed the primary AV filter, and i thought of upgrading to 0.75 but since you said it suffers from the same problems (memory leaking) i will the the 'softlimit'.
Thanks again.
Sincerely,

Meni Shapiro
[EMAIL PROTECTED]