On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 at  1:44:20 +0200, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:00:42 +0200
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > By the way - do You interested also in old ms-dos viruses not
>
> No, we are not. We currently only focus on W32 malware (and it's still
> a LOT to do).

Personally, I wouldn't say it so categorically.
Protecting against Windows malware is indeed the most important and we
focus on it because our time and resources are limited, but when some
day time permits, we may be able to process also MS-DOS malware.

So, as you'll be doing bigger uploads by FTP anyway, please also upload
MS-DOS samples. Submitting them normal way
( http://www.clamav.net/sendvirus.html ) would be probably a waste of
your and our time, but via FTP is OK.

Thank you
--