Jim Maul wrote:

<snip>

If my car is broken usually I take it to a mechanic. But if a friend of mine who happens to be a plumber can fix it also, does it really matter if I bring it to him instead? No.

-Jim

Ok, I took part in the previous discussion and I accept the developers decision. But I just..... can't..... let.... this..... go.

If my car is broken and I have a mechanic available, do I have my plumber fix the car while I have water leaking out of my pipes? ;^)

The issue I believe was never who the "best" developers were, it was not that no one had confidence that the Clamav developers are capable "mechanics", or whether Clamav would do a good job. The argument was a discussion of efficent resource useage.

Clamav catches Phishing content, the developers made the choice, and it is their project. Lets move on.

DAve

-- Systems Administrator http://www.tls.net Get rid of Unwanted Emails...get TLS Spam Blocker!