On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:50:01 +0300, Jijos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it is updated to 0.83
> it saying in rpm -q clamav is 0.83
> i don't want to uninstall the exsiting one it is intergrated with my
> mail server so i want to update it to 0.83
> i updated it i want to configure the updated version 0.81 to 0.83

That's all very nice to say, but while you may have updated the RPM,
you've still got binaries (maybe from a source install) on the system.

So, as I said before, remove the old binaries (and libraries) from
your system then reinstall.  I'd also suggest reading the list archive
where you'll get more information.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor