-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Blonder
Sent: 16 May 2005 15:00
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] sober.p and german adverts?

OK.

I think I get it. You had identified the oncbuv.com
<http://oncbuv.com>address as a source for the sober.p garbage earlier and
now it is showing up with the German gibberish garbage.

Thanks

Mike

I will check the next batch I receive (I hope I don't) for the same address