On May 16, 2005, at 11:06 AM, Thomas Hochstein wrote:

Bart Silverstrim schrieb:

That address had been hammering us over and over for awhile with
sober.p.  Now it's become quiet.

Yes. Now the infected hosts are sending out spam containing (very) right-wing political propaganda.

Don't read German, and haven't had the pleasure of the English versions (yet?)...so, I guess it's another case of "I'm not the target audience."

(anyone know offhand how to use the access file for postfix to reject a
message by *sender* instead of recipient?)

Those senders are faked.

Thanks to someone else's posting, I found some regex lists to put into the header_check file for postfix...should put a stop to it.

I HATE that solution simply because it's too easy to forget about it and people who may send such headings in the subject line are blocked as well (there are courses here where you never know...the German course may have someone send info on Dresden in 1945...).

I also know there can be collateral damage from it. Weigh...invalid bounce, or "silently dropping" messages that may be legit...hmm...

Some days it's just not worth using the Internet anymore.

-Bart