Brian Read wanted us to know:

>>Block all mails from dynamic IP.
>>They are 99,99% spam.

Agreed.

>No they aren't that "rule" causes quite a few of my customers a
>headache, as the (linux) mailserver I often install sends the email
>direct, irrespective of whether there Ip is "dynamic" or "static".  Some
>ISPs charge an arm and a leg for static IPs.

You should make their ISP's mail servers be the "smarthost" or
"relayhost" for that customer's mail server.

Some ISP's don't allow you to relay mail through them if it's not for
@ispdomain.com.  In that case, you should offer them a value add service
to relay mail for them and then configure SSL (583) so that they don't
have that problem.  Cheaper is equivalent to "the lowest common
denominator", which is something that spammers happily take advantage
of.  Instead, do it right and the rest of the net thanks you.
--
Regards...              Todd
  We should not be building surveillance technology into standards.