>I tried your test and got this, so your end is NOT passing this
>virus through clamav-milter:

I.e. "clamav-milter works for me, therefore it works for you, therefore
you are doing something else wrong."  This may be true but it's far
from proven.  Furthermore, if Apostolos' problem is like mine, then
the false-negatives have ClamAV headers added, showing that they
*do* pass through clamav-milter.  Here are the headers off the
latest of the many thousands of examples in my non-clamav virus
folder:

Running this file through clamscan or clamdscan shows: Worm.Bagz.E FOUND.
---
Jef

         Jef Poskanzer  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.acme.com/jef/