Damian Menscher wrote:

> > And did you not find the clamd log permissions debugging segment in
> > another thread educational? I did.
>
> I found Stephen Gran's comment interesting, in that he beat me to
> finding the bug (I'd wasted time looking in clamav-milter.c first).
> The rest of the posts, including your arrogant ramblings, were
> worthless.

 Firstly Damian, it is not a bug. If you think the logfile issue is a bug,
you and I obviously have vastly different opinions regarding bugs.

 Secondly, debates on a subject are not 'arrogant ramblings' just because
you do not think they fit within the general discussion area of a list.
And how you have the indecency to accuse someone of posting offtopic
hypocrisy. Full example below:

>  You people really need to spend more time reading what others have
>  done, rather than spending all day screaming your heads off about your
>  own little viewpoints.

 Do not dare to criticise, and then have the gross indecency to commit the
same. A polite request one may have abided by, inate ignorance however, is
a different thing.

Matt