On Mon, 27 Mar 2006, René Berber wrote:
; To the OP, the SUNWzlib package includes the 64-bit libraries, just do a
"pkgchk
; - -v SUNWzlib" and see for yourself.  I don't know what the dependency on the
; clamav package you were originally installing is for, an obsolete dependency
; perhaps? ... just checked Solaris 9 and it is different, the zlib package
; doesn't include 64-bit libraries.

The Citrus packages are for Solaris 9 and are compiled as 64-bit so the
dependencies are correct there. I'm not sure whether Solaris 10
includes a 64-bit bzip library at all - if not, then the implications are
that none of the binaries in the Citrus package will run.

If compiling from source, you can --disable-bzip2 and yes, ClamAV will
just treat bzipped files as data and will not (cannot) uncompress them.

HTH.

Andy