Hi there -

I am prepared to upgrade our servers to version 0.91.2 of ClamAV, but I read
several e-mails that mentioned

operational problems with that version. Have these issues been resolved, or
should I wait for the next version

that is released later this year? Thanks.

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983
and properly dispose of this information.