Nigel Horne wrote:
> Run "clamscan --debug <mbox-format-file>" and look for the message
> Deal with message number <x>
>
> -Nigel

I have to say, that is about the worst way I've seen yet to nail down a
positive as
there is a lot of debris to wade through, and there's no indication in the
output
that a virus has been found until you get to the end. I rather expected to see
FOUND
somewhere between "Dealing with number xxx" and "Finished...." but it's not
there.

Can anyone offer a reason why the OP found a virus in the mbox file but not in
the
split out maildir messages? That kind of inconsistency is unsettling.

dp