>We're currently investigating the possibility of using the OpenSUSE
>build service to test the next ClamAV release on multiple Linux
>distributions, including many old ones:
>openSUSE 11.x, SLES/SLED 9/10/11, Fedora 10/11, RHEL 4/5, CentOS 5,
>Mandriva 2009, xUbuntu 6.06/8.04/8.10/9.04

OK...I'm not going to debate "old" vs. "new" here but I'm fairly sure
the installed base of Fedora Core 10 and RHEL4 and Solaris 9 which are
all actively supported by the various Vendors/groups would disagree
with your assessment as would alot of businesses that are running them
in a day to day production setting for front line work.

Frankly, Don't think I would be able to get a "new" OS such as FC-11
or RHEL5 OK 'd to go into production at our company due to lack of
sufficient background from a security standpoint etc.

In any case, if you're looking for a test spot for FC10, Solaris 9,
RHEL4 I'd be happy to try to run some stuff here on a box - I'm not a
programmer but I can do basic things if given clear steps or test the
ability to at least get it to make etc in our QA/Test environment.

Let me know.

George