George R. Kasica wrote:
> In any case, if you're looking for a test spot for FC10, Solaris 9,
> RHEL4 I'd be happy to try to run some stuff here on a box - I'm not a
> programmer but I can do basic things if given clear steps or test the
> ability to at least get it to make etc in our QA/Test environment.

Hi George,
That would be cool!

There are basically two options.
The least intrusive is a small shell script to be run daily or so from
cron which posts resuts available here: http://farm.0xacab.net/
This only requires git, a compatible compiler and an ftp client.

The other one is to run a buildbot slave. Results are available  at
http://www.0xacab.net:8010/waterfall

If you want to help with either, please mail Edwin or me off list.

Thanks,
-acab